LEGO Architecture - 21045 Trafalgar Square
Trafalgar Square in the heart of London is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city, as well as being one of the most famous squares in the world. For all architecture and art enthusiasts, it is now available in the form of a true-to-scale LEGO® Architecture model for recreation at home - including a base plate with a "Trafalgar Square" nameplate.
This detailed LEGO interpretation shows the National Gallery with its famous dome and column facade, Nelson's Column guarded by four lions, the two fountains in the square and the four statue bases. The sections at the back of the National Gallery can be removed to access a detailed interior space with a buildable statue and paintings. Tree-lined boundaries, artistic lanterns and street sections with two London buses and two black taxis round off the harmonious overall impression and capture the essence of the magnificent landmark and one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
In addition to relaxation and fun when assembling, this great set offers even more, because it creates a unique decorative object for the living room or office.
A wonderful gift for fans of London and architecture.
- Creative and sophisticated relaxation for those interested in art, design and architecture
- True-to-scale replica is perfect as a decorative object
- LEGO® bricks are easy to assemble and disassemble
- Perfect for beginners and advanced users from 12 years
- Includes detailed assembly instructions (in German)
- Includes booklet with information about the architecture and history of the sights, historical facts about Trafalgar Square and the model designer (English)
Dimensions (H/W/D): 12 x 24 x 20cm
Parts: 1,190 parts
Age recommendation: from 12 years