LEGO Boost - 17101 Programmable Robotics Set
Build five fascinating models and test their functions
Discover the fascinating world of robotics and build your own robot! These five ingenious models inspire unique experiments and are guaranteed to keep you from getting bored. An innovative Move Hub has two motors and helps network the robots with the tablet in an energy-saving way. A colour and distance sensor completes the ingenious set and ensures interactive experiences with the models.
- Promotes creativity and technical understanding
- Ideal for gaining initial programming experience
- With a total of 847 parts, including a move hub, two motors and a colour & distance sensor
LEGO® BOOST app
First, download the free LEGO® BOOST app onto your tablet to get digital step-by-step instructions. With the easy-to-use software, the robot can also be programmed to carry out a wide variety of activities. Find a list of all compatible devices at LEGO.com/devicecheck.
One construction set - five models
The set can be used to build five different models that promise fascinating moments again and again. Thanks to the diverse functions, every child is sure to find their favorite quickly!
- Vernie: Vernie is a classic robot with a spring-loaded shooter attached to its shoulder
- Multipurpose Rover 4: A flexible vehicle with four attachments
- Guitar4000: Musical instrument with cool sound effects and different pitches
- Frankie: A cute cat robot that purrs and can express its mood
- Automatic production line: Builds small LEGO models independently
|For:||Primary school students, Teenagers|
|Age from:||7 years|
|Age recommendation up to:||12 years|
|Lego Theme Worlds:||Lego BOOST|
|Required Battery Type:||1.5V AAA battery|
|Required Number of Batteries:||6|
|Warning Notices:||ATTENTION: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Danger of suffocation due to small parts that can be swallowed, Can only be used with a tablet (not included)|
|Seal of Approval and Quality Mark:||ToyAward, Wired - Best of Consumer Electronics Show|