LEGO City - 60266 Marine Research Ship
Endless building and play fun for young researchers
This great complete set provides little explorers with fascinating building fun, and opens up fantastic and creative play worlds. The 63cm long buoyant marine research ship, lifeboat, submarine and helicopter are ready to discover infinite depths. Regardless of whether the mobile crane launches the submarine or the shark cage, or the researchers work on the bridge - exciting and educational fun is guaranteed for young researchers from the age of 7!
- Can be combined with other playsets from the LEGO® City Ocean series
- LEGO® supports the valuable work of the National Geographic Explorer with authentic playsets.
Contents: 754 parts
- Marine research ship with working crane & winch (dimensions: 18 x 63 x 17cm)
- Wreck of a pirate ship with hidden treasure (dimensions: 16 x 13 x 8cm)
- A submarine with a hinged capsule
- Shark cage
- 2 animal figures: shark & stingray
- 8 mini game figures
- Child-friendly assembly instructions for self-assembly
Note: The free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets also includes interactive building instructions (Instructions PLUS) with zoom, rotation and display functions. Building becomes child's play!